It's Canada Day long-weekend and it's going to be a hot one! Make sure to stay fresh & hydrated with this Raspberry Mint Julep. The recipe uses fresh summer raspberries to bring a seasonal twist to a classic cocktail. It is the perfect drink to enjoy at the cottage this Canada long-weekend. Good to enjoy with or with out alcohol, it just depends on your mood!
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Mint
- 1 1/2 oz Canadian Whiskey
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Add the ingredients to the bottle
- Add a carbonator & fill the flavour chamber with water
- Close up the system and press the button to sparkle & infuse.